Mark Me Paid installation
Mark Me Paid is created in the 32 bit version of Microsoft Access. If your Office 365 is 64 bit, you will need to uninstall it and re-install the 32 bit version. This program will work with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, but it must be a 32 bit versions.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Professional version that includes Microsoft Access, you will need to install the version of Mark Me Paid that does not contain Access.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Standard version that does not include Microsoft Access, you will need to install the version of Mark Me Paid that contains Access. The version containing Access will install the Microsoft Access Runtime Version as the software engine for Mark Me Paid.
- Fill out the form below and click a Download Installation File. The Mark Me Paid download file is named MarkMePaid.exe. Your options should include Run, Find, or Save. If the choice is Find or Save, choose Save.
- If you try to open the Install file and it asks you which program to use to open it, or says that it is not a valid win32 application, re-download and select RUN.
- After saving the file, double-click on MarkMePaid.exe. This is self-extracting zip file that will create a folder located at C:\Mark Me Paid\CD.
- Open the C:\Mark Me Paid\CD\ folder
- Right click the SetupContainsAccess.exe file or SetupDoesNotContainAccess.exe, and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
- Select Change if installing to a different folder, and scroll to the desired drive and folder on your network (e.g. Z:\Apps\Mark Me Paid).
- When using Mark Me Paid with The Director, install both programs to the same folder, since they share the same database. (C:\The Director)
- NETWORK INSTALLATION – After installation, copy the C:\Mark Me Paid folder to C:\Mark Me Paid on the other computer, and repeat this process on that computer. If installed to the network, be sure to browse to the Destination folder to the same network folder where you installed Mark Me Paid. Mark Me Paid is licensed for 1 computer and licenses for additional computers need to be purchased.
Mark Me Paid requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to Bugle Boy Music via Email. You will receive your code via Email.
Login Instructions for the NEXT time you open Mark Me Paid.
The 2nd time you open Mark Me Paid, you will be prompted for a User Name and Password. Use admin as your User Id, and the word password as your password. Go to Setup Email\Login at the top of the Utilities page. Add yourself as a User.