The App Dashboard is virtually the same for The Director and WorshiPlanner, so we are showing the App from WorshiPlanner
Create and Edit the App
- The App is an actual Web page with a specific URL (address)
- When you edit the City, State and Organization name, you are naming the page
- Before the App is ready to publish, you can view it in your browser
- When you select Email or Text Link, you are publishing the page to the internet
- Since the link is unique based on your City, State and Organization, you could create a template in Email or Text that better identifies that a trusted source is sending the link
- Because the page is quickly modified by your selections, you will want to adjust the columns to better balance the page
- Songs that have Dropbox links will show the PDF and/or MP3 link text next to them
- Rehearsals created in the Rehearsals and Medleys form named with the word Rehearsal can be added to the App (See WorshiPlanner iHelp for Creating these rehearsals)
- All songs selected for the upcoming week’s services will appear in the newsletter. You can also select a date range of services.
The App Dashboard
- Select and Edit App
- Preview in Browser – View un-published App in your browser
- Publishes to Web so users can view on their cell phones
- Publish to Web and open Email or Text modules put the link in an Email or Text Message.
- Password protecting is normally over-kill
For Detailed Instructions on Using the App Dashboard, Please Use the Video Table of Contents
Troubleshooting Email Reply Buttons
Embed YouTube Code
- Click Share on the YouTube Video
- Click Embed to reveal the embed code
- Cut and Paste the embed code into the Embed Code text box on the Google Calendar form.
PayPal Integration for the WorshiPlanner / The Director Newsletter Apps
Adding a PayPal button to the Newsletter App, gives your folks an opportunity to make an online payment. To create the PayPal button, you must have a Business Account with PayPal. You will go through the process of creating a button for a web site, but we only need the Button Code to place the button on your Newsletter App. The Button below is what your folks will see. Special Instructions*
*Special Instructions: Please instruct your folks to enter who and what the payment is for in the Description Box. Put the amount in the Price per Item Box.
Login to your PayPal Account and Select All Tools
Click the Buy Now Button
Select Use My Secure Merchant Account ID
Click Step 2:
Click Step 3:
Click Create Button:
Copy Code to PayPal Form and Activate: