The App Dashboard is virtually the same for The Director and WorshiPlanner, so we are showing the App from WorshiPlanner
Create and Edit the App
- The App is an actual Web page with a specific URL (address)
- When you edit the City, State and Organization name, you are naming the page
- Before the App is ready to publish, you can view it in your browser
- When you select Email or Text Link, you are publishing the page to the internet
- Since the link is unique based on your City, State and Organization, you could create a template in Email or Text that better identifies that a trusted source is sending the link
- Because the page is quickly modified by your selections, you will want to adjust the columns to better balance the page
- Songs that have Dropbox links will show the PDF and/or MP3 link text next to them
- Rehearsals created in the Rehearsals and Medleys form named with the word Rehearsal can be added to the App (See WorshiPlanner iHelp for Creating these rehearsals)
- All songs selected for the upcoming week’s services will appear in the newsletter. You can also select a date range of services.
The App Dashboard
- Publish to Web – Uploads App to our FTP site for viewing by your people
- Email – Publishes to Web and opens Email component with link to App
- Text – This uploads the App and puts the link in a Text Message.
- Preview in Browser – View un-published App
- Print Preview – This lets you Preview the print version page before it is printed.
- Letter or Legal – size paper for Print or PDF.
- PDF – Creates a PDF file of the App.
- Archives – Save App for viewing or editing
- New App – Copy App – Rename App – Rename Organization – Click Enter after Action
- Clear Checks – Removes all selections
- Delete App – This cannot be undone! Be sure to Archive or Copy App first!
For Detailed Instructions on Using the App Dashboard, Please Use the Video Table of Contents
Troubleshooting Email Reply Buttons
Embed YouTube Code
- Click Share on the YouTube Video
- Click Embed to reveal the embed code
- Cut and Paste the embed code into the Embed Code text box on the Google Calendar form.