QR Check-In Info Page
Members open their smart phone QR Check-In app, scan it with the D2 Barcode Scanner (like the Motorola DS9208), and they are checked in to the rehearsal or other event. Seconds later, send a text message or email based on attendance. Members without a smart phone can use a barcode printed by the host program.
How does QR Check-In work?
- Members download the free iPhone or Android QR Check-In app
- Enter Name, Member ID and Organization ID (available to Organization leadership)
- Members Open app and scan their QR code into the Hands-free scanner
What It Takes
QR Check-In is an accessory for WorshiPlanner or The Director that allows the members to check-in using their cell phone or even a barcode if they do not have a smart phone.
- One of the HOST programs; WorshiPlanner, or The Director.
- Hands-free D2 barcode scanner (like Motorola DS9208, which we sell refurbished.)
- Computer capable of running Microsoft Office. The software is PC based, but runs on a Mac using Parallels and Windows. The software can be loaded on multiple computers, and should be networked. The scanner requires a USB port.
- QR Check-In app for iPhone or Android
What Groups Could Use QR Check-In?
- Church Groups
- Civic Clubs
- Virtually Any Group with or without Smart Phones
Try the QR Check-In App yourself
The QR Check-In App is downloadable from the App Store or Google Play.. you can download the App and try it yourself.
- Enter your name
- Use 000 for the Member ID
- Use 3E8 as the Organization code