WorshiPlanner is created in the 32 bit version of Microsoft Access. If your Office 365 is 64 bit, you will need to uninstall it and re-install the 32 bit version. This program will work with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, but it must be a 32 bit version.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Professional version that includes Microsoft Access, you will need to install WP Office Professional. exe.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Standard version that does not include Microsoft Access, you will need to install the WP Office Standard.exe. The version WITH Access will install the Microsoft Access Runtime Version as the software engine for WorshiPlanner .
- Fill out the form below, and click Download Installation File. If the choice is Find or Save, choose Save. If the file is not named WorshiPlanner.exe (sometimes the “.exe” is missing) rename it . When you Save the file, it normally goes to your Downloads folder.
- Open the C:WPCD folder.
- Right click the WP Office Standard.exe file or WP Office Professional.exe, and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
- After installation, copy the C:WP folder to Network Drive (like W:WP). Then delete the WP.accde file from the Network folder.
- Edit the WPPath.csv file. Change the C:WP to W:WP in all 3 locations.
- Additional Computer – Copy the CD folder from the initial install and copy it to the C:WP folder on the additional computer, and repeat this process on that computer.
WorshiPlanner is licensed for 1 computer and licenses for additional workstations can be purchased.
WorshiPlanner requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to us. You will receive your code shortly to allow you to use WorshiPlanner.
Login Instructions for the NEXT time you open WorshiPlanner
The 2nd time you open WorshiPlanner, you will be prompted for a User Name and Password. Use admin as your User ID, and the word password as your password. Go to Settings on the Main Menu page. Add yourself as a User.