Music Made Easy Installation
Music Made Easy is a PC based program, but it will run on a Mac running Parallels and Windows.
- Click the Download the Music Made Easy button. The WP download file is named MusicMadeEasySetup.exe.
- After saving the file, double-click on MusicMadeEasySetup.exe. This is self-extracting zip file that will create a folder located at C:\Music Made Easy\CD.
- Open the C:\Music Made Easy\CD folder
- Right click the setup.exe file and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
Music Made Easy is licensed for 1 computer and licenses for additional workstations can be added to the subscription.
- After installation, copy the C:WP folder to C:WP on the other computer, and repeat this process on that computer.
- If installed to the network, be sure to browse to the Destination folder to the same network folder where you installed WP .
Music Made Easy requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to Bugle Boy Music via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will receive your code via Email shortly.