WP is created in the 32-bit version of Microsoft Access because the 64-bit version does not allow third party apps. We use third party apps to send email, upload pictures and News Apps, and more. If your Office 365 is 64 bit, it needs to be uninstalled and 32-bit re-installed. This program will work with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, such as Office 2016, but it must be a 32-bit version.
- If your version of Microsoft Office is the Professional version that includes Microsoft Access, install the WP for Office Professional.
- If your version of Microsoft Office is the Standard version that does not include Microsoft Access, install the WP for Office Standard.
- Click the Download WP Now button. The WP download file is named WorshiPlanner.exe.
- You may need to disable your virus protection software. After saving the file, double-click on WorshiPlanner.exe. This is self-extracting zip file that will create a folder located at C:\WP\CD.
- Open the C:\WP\CD folder.
- Right click the WP Professional.exe file or WP Standard.exe, and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
- Select Change if installing to a different folder and scroll to the desired drive and folder on your network (e.g., Z:\Apps\WP).
WP is licensed for 1 computer and licenses for additional workstations can be added to the subscription.
- After installation, copy the C:\WP folder to C:\WP on the other computer, and repeat this process on that computer.
- If installed to the network, be sure to browse to the Destination folder to the same network folder where you installed WP.
WP requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to Bugle Boy Music via email. You will receive your code via email shortly.
Login Instructions for the NEXT time you open WP.
The next time you open WP, you will be prompted for a Username and Password. Use admin as your User Id, and the word password as your password. Go to Setup Email Login at the top of the Utilities page. Add yourself as a User.