WorshiPlanner Personal Webinars
Have your best music ministry year yet! Consider having a personal Newsletter App Webinar Tutorial. We will answer all your questions and help you set up your Newsletter!
How: Personal In-Depth web meeting to help you become proficient with the WorshiPlanner Newsletter App.
When: Monday through Thursday 9 until 5 EDT. Schedule your best available personal training time today.
What: Creating and Editing the Newsletter Step by Step
- Loading PDF and Mp3 songs to your cloud (Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive)
- Linking songs to Music Library and Worship Songs
- Uploading Logo and other Pictures to the FTP site
- Creating and Editing your Newsletter
- Working with the RTF Editor (fonts, colors, etc.)
- Including a list of Birthdays (the next 7 or 31 days)
- Adding Services and Rehearsals (also Rehearsal Trax)
- Embedding YouTube or Vimeo videos
- Embedding your Google Calendar
- Creating a Cloud Folder for your Worship or Tech Team
- Using the Absence Submit form
- Embedding the Music Reading videos
- Emailing or Texting the Link to the Newsletter
- Creating the Newsletter App on their iPhones or Androids
- Create and Email your first Newsletter!
Where: Right at your desk using GoToMeeting
Who: You and your Ministry Assistant and any volunteers you want to involve
How Long: 1 hour
Time is limited. Sign-up Today!
The new WorshiPlanner Web-Based Newsletter is an incredible tool for communicating with Choirs, Orchestras, Praise Teams and Praise Bands. Since there is no limit to the number of Newsletters, every musical group in the Music Ministry can have its own!
The Webinar will show how easy it is to build Newsletter. We will help you design your first Newsletter and send it to your choir by the end of the Webinar!