WP is created in the 32 bit version of Microsoft Access. If your Office 365 is 64 bit, you will need to uninstall it and re-install the 32 bit version. This program will work with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, such as Office 2016, but it must be a 32 bit version.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Professional version that includes Microsoft Access, you will need to install the version of WP for Office Professional.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Standard version that does not include Microsoft Access, you will need to install the WP for Office Standard.
- Click the Download WP Now button. The WP download file is named WorshiPlanner.exe.
- If you try to open the Install file and it asks you which program to use to open it, or says that it is not a valid win32 application, re-download and select RUN.
- After saving the file, double-click on WorshiPlanner.exe. This is self-extracting zip file that will create a folder located at C:\WP\CD.
- Open the C:\WP\CD\ folder
- Right click the WP Professional.exe file or WP Standard.exe, and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
- Select Change if installing to a different folder, and scroll to the desired drive and folder on your network (e.g. Z:\Apps\WP).
WP is licensed for 1 computer and licenses for additional workstations can be added to the subscription.
- After installation, copy the C:\WP folder to C:\WP on the other computer, and repeat this process on that computer.
- If installed to the network, be sure to browse to the Destination folder to the same network folder where you installed WP .
WP requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to Bugle Boy Music via Email. You will receive your code via Email shortly.
Login Instructions for the NEXT time you open WP .
The 2nd time you open WP , you will be prompted for a User Name and Password. Use admin as your User Id, and the word password as your password. Go to Setup Email\Login at the top of the Utilities page. Add yourself as a User.