The Budget installation
The Music Budget is created in the 32 bit version of Microsoft Access. If your Office 365 is 64 bit, you will need to uninstall it and re-install the 32 bit version. This program will work with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, but it must be a 32 bit versions.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Professional version that includes Microsoft Access, you will need to install the version of The Music Budget that does not contain Access.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Standard version that does not include Microsoft Access, you will need to install the version of The Music Budget that contains Access. The version containing Access will install the Microsoft Access Runtime Version as the software engine for The Music Budget.
- Fill out the form below and click a Download Installation File. The Music Budget download file is named MusicBudget.exe. Your options should include Run, Find, or Save. If the choice is Find or Save, choose Save.
- If you try to open the Install file and it asks you which program to use to open it, or says that it is not a valid win32 application, re-download and select RUN.
- After saving the file, double-click on MusicBudget.exe. This is self-extracting zip file that will create a folder located at C:\Music Budget\CD.
- Open the C:\Music Budget\CD\ folder
- Right click the SetupContainsAccess.exe file or SetupDoesNotContainAccess.exe, and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
Music Budget requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the Submit button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to Bugle Boy Music. You will receive your code shortly by Email. Fill out the form and Paste the Registration #. The click the Unlock Music Budget button.
Login Instructions for the NEXT time you open Music Budget
The 2nd time you open Music Budget, you will be prompted for a User Name and Password. Use admin as your User Id, and the word password as your password. Go to Settings to Add yourself as a User.