Maestro is created in the 32 bit version of Microsoft Access. If your Office 365 is 64 bit, you will need to uninstall it and re-install the 32 bit version. This program will work with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, such as Office 2016, but it must be a 32 bit version.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Professional version that includes Microsoft Access, you will need to install the version of Maestro Professional.
If your version of Microsoft Office is the Standard version that does not include Microsoft Access, you will need to install the Maestro Standard.
- Click the Download Maestro Now button. The Maestro download file is named Maestro.exe.
- If you try to open the Install file and it asks you which program to use to open it, or says that it is not a valid win32 application, re-download and select RUN.
- After saving the file, double-click on Maestro.exe. This is self-extracting zip file that will create a folder located at C:\Maestro\CD.
- Open the C:\Maestro\CD\ folder
- Right click the Maestro Professional.exe file or Maestro Standard.exe, and Run as Administrator, and follow instructions up to the point of selecting Destination Folder.
- Select Change if installing to a different folder, and scroll to the desired drive and folder on your network (e.g. Z:\Apps\Maestro).
- After installation, copy the C:\Maestro folder to C:\Maestro on the other computer, and repeat this process on that computer.
- If installed to the network, be sure to browse to the Destination folder to the same network folder where you installed Maestro.
Maestro requires an unlock code. After opening the program, click the button on the Registration Form to submit your registration # to Bugle Boy Music via Email. You will receive your code via Email shortly.
Login Instructions for the NEXT time you open Maestro .
The 2nd time you open Maestro , you will be prompted for a User Name and Password. Use admin as your User Id, and the word password as your password. Go to Setup Email\Login at the top of the Utilities page. Add yourself as a User.